When does Arsenal vs Man City kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Man City being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Man City on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Man City in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Man City?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Man City? Man City 3-1 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal got their first win at West Ham unde Freddie Ljungberg to snap their long winless run and give them some much-needed confidence.
- Ljungberg went with just the one striker and played Aubameyang through the middle and he will surely stick to that 4-2-3-1 formation here.
- They have a number of injury doubts coming into this game but Pepe seems the most likely to be fit while Bellerin faces a late fitness test.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Chambers, Kolasinac; Torreira, Guendouzi; Pepe, Ozil, Martinelli; Aubameyang
Unavailable: Dani Ceballos (Injured), Holding (Injured), Tierney (Injured)
Doubtful: Bellerin (Injured), Pepe (Injured), Xhaka (Injured)
- City bounced back from their derby defeat against United by travelling to Zagreb and beating Dinamo in their midweek Champions League match.
- Pep Guardiola used that match to give playing time to some of his fringe players as he made a whole host of changes for that game.
- Ederson missed the game through illness while David Silva is a doubt here, but all Guardiola's regulars should return to the starting XI.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne; Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Aguero (Injured), Stones (Injured)
Doubtful: David Silva (Injured), Ederson (Illness)
Arsenal managed to come from behind to beat West Ham on Monday night but that win over the struggling Hammers may mask their own deficiencies. City are not at their best but they can take advantage of this woeful Gunners defence and win what could turn into a shootout between these two.