When does Arsenal vs Everton kick off? Sunday 23rd February, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Everton being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Everton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Everton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Everton?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Everton? Everton 0-0 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal put a frustrating first half behind them as they scored four second half goals to see off Newcastle in their last league match.
- The Gunners looked a different team in that second half against the Magpies and will be looking to build on that as they host Everton.
- Eddie Nketiah was preferred to Alexandre Lacazette against Newcastle but the latter's goal from the bench should see him start this game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, David Luiz, Saka; Dani Ceballos, Xhaka; Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Cedric (Injured)
Doubtful: Torreira (Illness), Pablo Mari (Injured), Sokratis (Injured), Mustafi (Injured)
- Everton improved their unbeaten record to five matches after overcoming Crystal Palace in their last Premier League match.
- The Toffees have shown some great signs of improvement under Carlo Ancelotti and are now within reach of competing for a European spot.
- Fabian Delph will return from suspension in this game and Andre Gomes also comes back into the fold following his horrific ankle injury.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Mina, Holgate, Digne; Iwobi, Schneiderlin, Delph, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured)
Doubtful: Walcott (Injured)
Arsenal are now unbeaten in their last six league matches after a big win over Newcastle but face an in-form Everton in this one. The Toffees are unbeaten in their last five but in a game where both teams should show plenty of attacking intent, there should be goals at either end.