When does Arsenal vs Chelsea kick off? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Chelsea being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Chelsea?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Chelsea? Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal could only manage a draw away to Bournemouth in Mikel Arteta's first match in the dugout and they face another tough test here.
- Arteta may be forced into one change as Sokratis picked up a head injury but they welcome Chambers back after a ban and he should come in.
- That may be the only change as Arteta looks to build some continuity in the team though Guendouzi is a candidate to come into midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Chambers, David Luiz, Saka; Torreira, Xhaka; Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured)
Doubtful: Dani Ceballos (Injured), Bellerin (Injured), Holding (Injured), Martinelli (Injured), Sokratis (Injured)
- Chelsea's recent inconsistent form continues as they come off a poor 0-2 loss at home to Southampton after beating Spurs 0-2 away from home.
- Frank Lampard will be contemplating switching to a back four once again although he may be tempted to go with three central defenders here.
- Kovacic is back from suspension and he will likely come back into the starting line-up while Mount and potentially Pulisic could return.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Kepa; Tomori, Rudiger, Zouma; Azpilicueta, Kante, Kovacic, Marcos Alonso; Mount, Abraham, Willian
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured)
Doubtful: James (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured)
Despite the change in manager, Arsenal were far from convincing against Bournemouth last time out which shows how big Mikel Arteta's job will be to turn them around. While Chelsea are up and down themselves, this is the type of game they will relish and they can compound the Gunners' miseries here.