When does Arsenal vs Bournemouth kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Bournemouth being played? Emirates Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Arsenal vs Bournemouth? Cloud, 15c
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Bournemouth?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Bournemouth? Arsenal 5-1 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal have had a tight schedule as they come off the Monday night clash with Man Utd and their Europa League tie on Thursday night.
- Unai Emery continues to use the Europa League as the competition to rotate in and he will revert to all of his regulars for this game.
- Dani Ceballos may be handed a start in place of Torreira as there is a good chance Emery will go with the slightly more attacking option.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, David Luiz, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Pepe, Dani Ceballos, Saka; Aubameyang
Unavailable: Lacazette (Injured), Mavropanos (Injured), Smith Rowe (Injured)
Doubtful: Chambers (Injured)
- Bournemouth are coming off an entertaining 2-2 draw with West Ham and they continue to do well despite their various injury problems.
- Fraser is struggling with illness this week but he may have to make do with a place on the bench anyway due to the form of Harry Wilson.
- Eddie Howe may be tempted to bring the more experienced Francis in at right-back ahead of Stacey who has done well since coming in.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Francis, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, Lerma, Billing, King; Solanke, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Gosling (Injured), Brooks (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Smith (Injured)
Doubtful: Fraser (Illness)
Bournemouth have made a bright start to the season and their matches have been hugely entertaining with four total goals in each of their last five games. That open and attractive style may work in Arsenal's favour who are formidable at home, but expect something of a shootout at the Emirates.