When does Oxford vs Burton Albion kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Oxford vs Burton Albion being played? The Kassam Stadium
What is the weather forecast for Oxford vs Burton Albion? Cloudy, 15c
What television channel is Oxford vs Burton Albion on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Oxford vs Burton Albion? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Oxford vs Burton Albion?
Oxford – https://www.oufc.co.uk/tickets/
Burton Albion – https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? Burton Albion 0-0 Oxford
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Eastwood; Cadden, Dickie, Mousinho, Ruffles; Alex Gorrin, Brannagan; Mackie, Woodburn, Henry; Taylor
Unavailable: Napa (Injured)
Doubtful: Baptiste (Injured)
- Oxford United were unlucky to suffer their first defeat of the season at in-form Blackpool on Saturday but they have not lost at the Kassam Stadium since February.
- United's search for a striker is finally over as Bristol City's Matty Taylor, who came through the youth ranks at Oxford, has signed on loan and has been registered in time to make his debut on Tuesday night.
- Young midfielders Shandon Baptiste and Malachi Napa are the only injury concerns for manager Karl Robinson, while captain Josh Mousinho lines up against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): O'Hara; Brayford, O'Toole, Buxton, Daniel; Edwards, Quinn, Fraser; Akins, Boyce, Broadhead
Unavailable: Fox (Injured), Hawkins (Injured)
- Burton Albion have one win and two defeats from their opening three League 1 games but all of their matches this season have been decided by a single goal, and they were only undone by an own goal against Rotherham on Saturday.
- Ben Fox and Callum Hawkins are both expected to miss most of the season but otherwise manager Nigel Clough has a full squad to pick from, so there could be some rotation.
- Kieran Wallace, Joe Sbarra and fit-again David Templeton are among those who could come into the side, while summer signing Oliver Sarkic is waiting for his full debut after two substitute appearances.
Both of these sides have played fairly well so far this season and were unfortunate to lose at the weekend. Oxford have been in good form at home in recent months but Burton have failed to score in just one of their last 12 away league games, so consider both teams to score here.