When does MK Dons vs Lincoln kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is MK Dons vs Lincoln being played? Stadium mk
What is the weather forecast for MK Dons vs Lincoln? Clear, 14c
What television channel is MK Dons vs Lincoln on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream MK Dons vs Lincoln? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for MK Dons vs Lincoln?
MK Dons – https://www.mkdons.com/tickets/
Lincoln – https://www.weareimps.com/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? MK Dons 0-2 Lincoln
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Nicholls; Poole, Martin, Cargill; Williams, Houghton, McGrandles, Lewington; Boateng; Agard, Bowery
Unavailable: Moore-Taylor (Injured)
- Milton Keynes Dons twice levelled against Wycombe Wanderers on Saturday before conceding a last-minute winner as they went down to their first defeat of the season.
- Manager Paul Tisdale made three changes from the League Cup tie against AFC Wimbledon, with Jordan Houghton returning in midfield and netting his first goal since December 2018.
- Centre-back Jordan Moore-Taylor remains the only absentee for Tisdale, who has plenty of options in midfield and up front if he wants to freshen things up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Vickers; Eardley, Bolger, Shackell, Toffolo; Bostwick, Morrell; Anderson, Payne, Grant; Walker
Unavailable: Frecklington (Injured), Pett (Injured)
- Newcomers Lincoln City top the League 1 table after three games with a record of three wins, eight goals scored and none conceded, not to mention beating Huddersfield in the League Cup.
- Captain Jason Shackell returned to the side against Southend United on Saturday following his six-match suspension dating back to last season, and rewarded his manager with the opening goal.
- Midfield duo Lee Frecklington and Tom Pett remain sidelined but boss Danny Cowley has no other personnel worries and could name an unchanged side as their busy August continues.
Lincoln won 2-0 at Stadium mk in League 2 just four months ago but that defeat aside, MK Dons are unbeaten in their last seven home matches and have only conceded two goals in that time. The high-flying Imps are yet to concede at all this term so at least one clean sheet looks likely.