When does Gillingham vs Blackpool kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Gillingham vs Blackpool being played? Priestfield Stadium
What is the weather forecast for Gillingham vs Blackpool? Clear, 15c
What television channel is Gillingham vs Blackpool on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Gillingham vs Blackpool? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Gillingham vs Blackpool?
Blackpool – https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? Blackpool 0-3 Gillingham
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Bonham; Hodson, Ehmer, Jones, Fuller; Marshall, O'Keefe, Cisse, Jakubiak; Mandron, Hanlan
Unavailable: Zakuani (Injured), Ndjoli (Suspended)
Doubtful: Cisse (Injured), Willock (Injured)
- Gillingham's match against Bury scheduled for Saturday was suspended so they will be hoping the extra rest has done them good as they bid for their first win of the new season.
- Winger Mikael Ndjoli is suspended after his sending off against Newport County in the League Cup last week and manager Steve Evans does not have many options to replace him on the left flank.
- Gabriel Zakuani remains sidelined and midfielders Ousseynou Cisse are Matty Willock are doubts, while Josh Rees has left the club, so Evans will have to supplement his bench with youngsters again.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Alnwick; Bushiri, Edwards, Tilt; Feeney, Turton, Thompson, Anderton; Delfouneso, Gnanduillet, Kaikai
Unavailable: Husband (Suspended), Howard (Injured)
Doubtful: Virtue-Thick (Injured), Nuttall (Injured), Spearing (Injured)
- Blackpool are one of only two clubs with a 100% record in League 1 after three games, having beaten Oxford United 2-1 at home on Saturday.
- James Husband serves the final match of his suspension so Nick Anderton will start at left wing-back again, and Ollie Turton could fill in for Jay Spearing in midfield.
- The game is likely to come too soon for midfielder Matty Virtue-Thick and striker Joe Nuttall is also a doubt, but goalkeeper Mark Howard is the only long-term absentee.
Gillingham have won just one of their last six League 1 games at Priestfield and are up against a Blackpool side who have made a flying start to the campaign. A few injuries and suspensions have left the Gills' squad looking thin, so the visitors should be fancied to continue their winning start.