When does Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury being played? Wham Stadium
What is the weather forecast for Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury? Cloudy, 13c
What television channel is Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Accrington Stanley vs Shrewsbury?
Accrington Stanley – https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/tickets/
Shrewsbury – https://www.shrewsburytown.com/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? Accrington Stanley 2-1 Shrewsbury
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Evtimov; Johnson, Sykes, Hughes, Maguire; Clark, Conneely, Finley, McConville; Baker-Richardson, Bishop
Unavailable: Kee (Injured), Zanzala (Injured), Francis-Angol (Suspended)
- Accrington Stanley came from behind to earn a point at AFC Wimbledon on Saturday despite going down to 10 men and will be looking to pick up their first win of the season.
- Zaine Francis-Angol was the man sent off on Saturday so Joe Maguire will replace him at left-back, but otherwise it is likely to be an unchanged line-up.
- Strikers Billy Kee and Offrande Zanzala remain sidelined so summer signings Courtney Baker-Richardson and Colby Bishop, who scored his first league goal at Wimbledon, will start up front again.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): O'Leary; Beckles, Ebanks-Landell, Pierre; Love, Goss, Edwards, Giles; McCormick; Whalley, Morison
Unavailable: Sears (Injured), Norburn (Injured), John-Lewis (Injured), Williams (Injured), Laurent (Injured)
- Shrewsbury Town played out a goalless draw at home to Rochdale on Saturday, meaning they have only scored one goal in three league games this season but have also only conceded one.
- New signings Sean Goss and Louis Thompson, who only arrived on Friday, both made their debuts on Saturday with midfielders Ollie Norburn and Josh Laurent still out injured.
Shrewsbury have been solid at the back but ineffective up front so far this season, as Saturday's goalless draw with Rochdale exemplified. Similarly, Accrington have found the net just once in their opening two league matches, so under 2.5 goals looks appealing.