When does Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley being played? Adams Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley? Clear, 12c
What TV channel is Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley?
Accrington Stanley – https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Wycombe & Accrington Stanley? Wycombe 1-3 Accrington Stanley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wycombe Wanderers suffered their first defeat of the season at Gillingham on Saturday, which saw them knocked off top spot in League 1 and into third.
- Striker Alex Samuel will be assessed after going off with an injury against Gillingham, with Scott Kashket in line to take his place up front.
- Veteran midfielder Matt Bloomfield could return having sat out Saturday's match because of a head injury but Fred Onyedinma and Sido Jombarti remain doubtful.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Allsopp; Grimmer, Stewart, Charles, Jacobson; Bloomfield, Gape, Freeman; Wheeler, Akinfenwa, Kashket
Unavailable: Smyth (Injured)
Doubtful: Bloomfield (Injured), Onyedinma (Injured), Sido Jombarti (Injured), Samuel (Injured)
- Accrington Stanley failed to hold on to an early lead at home to Sunderland on Saturday as they slipped to their third defeat in five league matches.
- Captain Seamus Conneely is set to return in midfield after being suspended at the weekend, with Lamine Sherif most likely to make way, but Sean McConville is still banned.
- Summer signings Colby Bishop and Dion Charles are set to continue as the front two with fellow strikers Billy Kee, Courtney Baker-Richardson and Offrando Zanzala all ruled out through injury.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Evtimov; Johnson, Sykes, Hughes, Opoku; Clark, Finley, Conneely, Pritchard; Bishop, Charles
Unavailable: McConville (Suspended), Kee (Injured), Zanzala (Injured), Baker-Richardson (Injured)
Doubtful: Francis-Angol (Injured)
After their first league defeat of the campaign, Wycombe will be looking to bounce back and maintain their perfect record at Adams Park, where they have won their last six league games. They should be fancied to do so against Accrington, who have won just one of their last eight on the road.