When does Tranmere vs Peterborough kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Tranmere vs Peterborough being played? Prenton Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Tranmere vs Peterborough? Clear, 13c
What TV channel is Tranmere vs Peterborough on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tranmere vs Peterborough in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Tranmere vs Peterborough?
Tranmere – http://www.trfctickets.co.uk/
Peterborough – https://www.theposh.com/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Tranmere & Peterborough? Tranmere 0-5 Peterborough
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tranmere are without a win in four games after losing 3-0 at Oxford United on Saturday, with their sole 5-0 victory against Bolton increasingly looking like an anomaly.
- Right-back Calum Woods will be assessed after being forced off at Oxford so either Sid Nelson or Cameron Borthwick-Jackson could fill in with Jake Caprice, Kane Wilson and Evan Gumbs all injured.
- Corey Blackett-Taylor has completed his three-match ban while Kieron Morris is also an option to be recalled on the right wing.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Davies; Nelson, Ray, Monthe, Ridehalgh; Morris, Potter, Perkins, Jennings; Mullin, Payne
Unavailable: Miller (Injured), Ellis (Injured), Caprice (Injured), Gumbs (Injured), Ferrier (Injured)
Doubtful: Wilson (Injured), Woods (Injured)
- After a sluggish start to the season, Peterborough's form has improved markedly in recent weeks and they claimed another big win on Saturday, thrashing Rochdale 6-0 at home.
- George Boyd missed Saturday's game with a hamstring problem and is unlikely to recover in time, so Joe Ward is set to start in midfield again.
- Left-back Frazer Blake-Tracy is the only other injury concern for manager Darren Ferguson, who has no reason to make any changes to his starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Pym; Mason, Kent, Beevers, Butler; Reed; Knight, Ward; Maddison; Toney, Mohamed Eisa
Doubtful: Blake-Tracy (Injured), Boyd (Injured)
Peterborough travel to the Wirral full of confidence having won their last four league games, scoring 15 goals and conceding none in the process. In contrast, Tranmere have managed just one win from their seven league matches so it should be another comfortable win for Posh.