When does Shrewsbury vs Southend kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Shrewsbury vs Southend being played? Montgomery Waters Meadow
What are the expected weather conditions for Shrewsbury vs Southend? Cloud, 11c
What TV channel is Shrewsbury vs Southend on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Shrewsbury vs Southend in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Shrewsbury vs Southend?
Shrewsbury – https://www.shrewsburytown.com/tickets/
Southend – https://www.southendunited.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Shrewsbury & Southend? Southend 0-2 Shrewsbury
THE TEAM NEWS
- Shrewsbury Town recorded their third draw in five games at AFC Wimbledon on Saturday and they are unbeaten at home in the league so far this term.
- Shaun Whalley returns from suspension and is likely to start in attack ahead of Daniel Udoh, who made his full debut at Wimbledon.
- New signing Jason Cummings came off the bench to score the equaliser on Saturday but he is not fit enough to start yet, while David Edwards is a doubt after missing the trip to Wimbledon.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): O'Leary; Williams, Ebanks-Landell, Pierre; Love, Goss, Norburn, Laurent, Giles; Lang, Whalley
Unavailable: Sears (Injured), John-Lewis (Injured), Okenabirhie (Injured)
Doubtful: Edwards (Injured)
- Southend United finally got their first point on the board after an eventful 3-3 draw at home to Fleetwood Town in their first match since the departure of Kevin Bond.
- One of the criticisms of Bond was that he had been changing formations and personnel too much so caretaker boss Gary Waddock is expected to stick with a 4-4-2 system.
- Waddock is hopeful that left-back Nathan Ralph will be fit after missing Saturday's game but captain Mark Milligan is likely to miss out again, while Timothee Dieng was included in the squad for the first time this season against Fleetwood.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Oxley; Bwomono, Kiernan, Lennon, Ralph; Hutchinson, Mantom, Hamilton, McLaughlin; Cox, Humphrys
Unavailable: Hopper (Injured), Kyprianou (Injured), Barratt (Injured), Gard (Injured), White (Injured)
Doubtful: Ralph (Injured), Milligan (Injured)
Southend have conceded nine goals in their three away league games this season but they are up against the second-lowest scorers in the division in Shrewsbury. Sam Ricketts' side are yet to concede at Montgomery Waters Meadow, though, so this is unlikely to be as high-scoring as Southend's recent games.