When does Shrewsbury vs Doncaster kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Shrewsbury vs Doncaster being played? Montgomery Waters Meadow
What TV channel is Shrewsbury vs Doncaster on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Shrewsbury vs Doncaster in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Shrewsbury vs Doncaster?
Shrewsbury – https://www.shrewsburytown.com/tickets/
Doncaster – https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Shrewsbury & Doncaster? Doncaster 2-0 Shrewsbury
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): O'Leary; Williams, Ebanks-Landell, Beckles; Ramsay, Laurent, Goss, Edwards, Golbourne; Udoh, Cummins
Unavailable: Vincelot (Injured), Norburn (Injured)
Doubtful: Whalley (Injured), Walker (Injured), Vela (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Dieng; Halliday, Wright, Anderson, John; Whiteman, Sheaf; Sadlier, Coppinger, Ennis; Cole
Unavailable: Okenabirhie (Suspended), Baptiste (Injured), James (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Shrewsbury Town have lost 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 League 1 matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Shrewsbury Town's last 9 League 1 matches.
- Shrewsbury Town have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 League 1 matches.
- Shrewsbury Town have conceded the first goal in 4 of their last 5 League 1 matches.
- Shrewsbury Town have conceded at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 6 League 1 matches.
Shrewsbury have slipped down the table in recent weeks after going ten League 1 matches without a win, losing six of them. Doncaster are only five points off the playoffs and will look to attack the hosts from the start, knowing an early goal could turn the home crowd against their side.