When does Rochdale vs Sunderland kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Rochdale vs Sunderland being played? Crown Oil Arena
What is the weather forecast for Rochdale vs Sunderland? Cloudy, 13c
What television channel is Rochdale vs Sunderland on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Rochdale vs Sunderland? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rochdale vs Sunderland?
Rochdale – https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/tickets/
Sunderland – https://www.safc.com/tickets
What was the score when the teams last met? Rochdale 1-2 Sunderland
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Robert Sanchez; Keohane, O'Connell, McNulty, Norrington-Davies; Pyke, Rathbone, M. Williams, Camps, Dooley; Henderson
Doubtful: Wilbraham (Injured), Pyke (Injured)
- Rochdale had to settle for a point at Shrewsbury Town on Saturday as they continued their unbeaten start to the campaign, but on paper this is the toughest test they have faced yet.
- Midfielder Jimmy Ryan has completed his three-match ban and could feature, but veteran striker Aaron Wilbraham remains a doubt having missed every match so far this season.
- Loanee Rekeil Pyke is the only other injury concern for manager Brian Barry-Murphy after sitting out the trip to Shrewsbury with a knock, so Matt Done could start on the wing again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): J. McLaughlin; O'Nien, Ozturk, Willis, C. McLaughlin; Leadbitter, Power; Gooch, Maguire, McGeady; Grigg
Unavailable: Loovens (Injured), Robson (Injured), Watmore (Injured), McNulty (Injured)
- Sunderland came from behind to beat Portsmouth 2-1 at home on Saturday and record their first league win of the campaign, and they will be looking to move further up the table on Tuesday.
- Striker Marc McNulty has been ruled out after suffering a hamstring injury against Portsmouth so either Will Grigg or Charlie Wyke - or both - will start up front here.
- McNulty joins Glen Loovens, Ethan Robson and Duncan Watmore on the injury list, but there are unlikely to be many other changes from the side that started on Saturday.
Sunderland's last away win in League 1 came against Rochdale in April. Drawing too many games was what prevented the Black Cats from going up last season and with both sides drawing two of their three league matches so far this term, a share of the points looks likely.