When does Rochdale vs Lincoln kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Rochdale vs Lincoln being played? Crown Oil Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Rochdale vs Lincoln? Cloud, 11c
What TV channel is Rochdale vs Lincoln on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Rochdale vs Lincoln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rochdale vs Lincoln?
Rochdale – https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/tickets/
Lincoln – https://www.weareimps.com/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Rochdale & Lincoln? Rochdale 0-1 Lincoln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rochdale will be looking to make amends after being thrashed 6-0 at Peterborough United on Saturday, in what was by far their worst showing of the season.
- Manager Brian Barry-Murphy kept faith with the side that had beaten Southend United two weeks earlier but after such a heavy defeat, he is likely to make changes.
- Veteran striker Aaron Wilbraham is still recovering from injury and Tyler Magloire is back at his parent club receiving treatment, but Barry-Murphy has no other injury worries.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Robert Sanchez; Keohane, O'Connell, McNulty, Norrington-Davies; M. Williams, Rathbone; Dooley, Camps, Done; Henderson
Unavailable: Wilbraham (Injured), Magloire (Injured)
- Life for Lincoln City without the Cowley brothers started with a 1-0 defeat at home to Bristol Rovers at the weekend, their sixth loss in seven games in all competitions.
- Midfielders Lee Frecklington and Tom Pett, who are yet to feature this season, are close to returning but the trip to Greater Manchester is likely to come too soon for the pair.
- Recent loan signing Jake Hesketh remains a doubt while centre-back Michael Bostwick was substituted at half-time on Saturday, although it has not been confirmed if it was injury-related.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Vickers; Eardley, Bolger, Shackell, Toffolo; Connolly, Morrell; Anderson, Payne, Bruno Andrade; Akinde
Unavailable: Frecklington (Injured), Pett (Injured), Coker (Injured)
Doubtful: Hesketh (Injured)
After a bright start to the season, Lincoln find themselves on a poor run of form and without a manager. They have scored in all their away matches, though, and against a Rochdale side who will still be licking their wounds after being hit for six, both teams look likely to find the back of the net.