When does Rochdale vs Coventry kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Rochdale vs Coventry being played? Crown Oil Arena
What TV channel is Rochdale vs Coventry on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Rochdale vs Coventry in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rochdale vs Coventry?
Rochdale – https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/tickets/
Coventry – https://www.ccfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Rochdale & Coventry? Coventry 2-1 Rochdale
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Robert Sanchez; Keohane, McShane, McNulty, Norrington-Davies; Lund, Ryan, Morley, Dooley; Henderson, Done
Unavailable: Camps (Injured), Rathbone (Injured)
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Marosi; Rose, McFadzean, Hyam; Dabo, Kelly, Walsh, McCallum; Westbrooke, O'Hare; Godden
Unavailable: Jobello (Injured), Bartlett (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Coventry City have won 8 and drawn 2 of their last 10 League 1 matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Coventry City's last 7 League 1 matches.
- Coventry City have scored at least 2 goals in 3 of their last 4 League 1 matches.
- Coventry City have scored the first goal in 7 of their last 9 away League 1 matches.
- Coventry City have kept a clean sheet in 3 of their last 4 away League 1 matches.
Rochdale sit 19th in League 1, whilst only goal difference is keeping Coventry off the top of the table. The Sky Blues cannot afford a slip up with only three points separating the top five and with that fresh in their minds, they should come out of the blocks fast on their way to a routine win.