When does Portsmouth vs Burton Albion kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Portsmouth vs Burton Albion being played? Fratton Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Portsmouth vs Burton Albion? Clear, 15c
What TV channel is Portsmouth vs Burton Albion on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Portsmouth vs Burton Albion in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Portsmouth vs Burton Albion?
Portsmouth – https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/tickets/
Burton Albion – https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Portsmouth & Burton Albion? Burton Albion 1-2 Portsmouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Portsmouth were due to play Bury on Saturday so instead they played their EFL Trophy match against Norwich City U21, which they won 3-1 at Fratton Park.
- Saturday's game was a chance for some of the fringe players in the squad to impress and striker Ellis Harrison certainly staked his claim with two goals.
- Gareth Evans will be assessed after missing the Norwich game with an injury he picked up in training last week so Marcus Harness is set to start on the right against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): MacGillivray; Burgess, Naylor, Downing, Haunstrup; Close, McCrorie; Harness, Pitman, Curtis; Marquis
Unavailable: Whatmough (Injured), Morris (Injured), Brown (Injured)
Doubtful: Evans (Injured)
- Burton Albion extended their unbeaten run in all competitions to six games with a goalless draw at home to leaders Coventry City on Saturday.
- Centre-back Richard Nartey made his full debut against Coventry with a rib injury forcing captain Jake Buxton to watch from the bench, and the Chelsea loanee should retain his place after keeping a clean sheet.
- Manager Nigel Clough could name an unchanged line-up but he does have options out wide in David Templeton and Nathan Broadhead should he wish to freshen it up.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): O'Hara; Brayford, O'Toole, Nartey, Wallace; Edwards, Quinn, Fraser; Akins, Boyce, Sarkic
Unavailable: Fox (Injured), Hawkins (Injured)
Doubtful: Bywater (Illness)
Portsmouth are playing catch-up in League 1 having played just five fixtures so far this season. They have drawn their last two and opponents Burton will be tough to beat having kept a clean sheet in each of their last three league games, so it could well be another draw for these two sides.