When does Wycombe vs Fleetwood kick off? Monday 6th July, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Wycombe vs Fleetwood being played? Adams Park
Where can I get tickets for Wycombe vs Fleetwood? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Wycombe vs Fleetwood on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wycombe vs Fleetwood in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wycombe are in a very strong position to make it through to the final as they host Fleetwood Town in the second leg of their League One play-off semi-final tie with a 4-1 advantage from the first leg.
- A goal after just two minutes from Nnamdi Ofoborh was the catalyst for an incident-packed contest in which three goals were scored in the opening six minutes and Fleetwood were reduced to nine men by the end of the encounter.
- Gareth Ainsworth is not likely to tinker with his team too much and it is possible that they will be unchanged from Friday’s match barring any late problems.
- Fleetwood Town face the mammoth task of trying to overturn a 4-1 deficit against Wycombe if they are to make it through to the League One play-off final.
- They went into the enforced break with a 12-game unbeaten run in the league, but that impressive sequence ended in extraordinary fashion on their return to action.
- Joey Barton will be without Lewie Coyle and Paddy Madden after they were sent off in the first leg on Friday night and the Fleetwood Town boss has some tactical decisions to make as they try to somehow turn the tie around.
Wycombe hold a big advantage over Fleetwood Town as they come into this second leg encounter with a 4-1 lead from a dramatic first leg encounter on the Fylde coast on Friday. With Fleetwood having to go on the attack there is certainly the potential for more goals in this tie as Wycombe certainly look capable of landing blows on the counter-attack as the visitors commit men forward, and it is the home team who are predicted to win in a match containing over 2.5 goals.