When does Fleetwood vs Wycombe kick off? Friday 3rd July, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Fleetwood vs Wycombe being played? Highbury Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Fleetwood vs Wycombe? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Fleetwood vs Wycombe on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fleetwood vs Wycombe in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fleetwood play host to Wycombe in the first leg of their League One play-off semi-final tie almost four months after drawing 2-2 against Portsmouth in their last competitive fixture.
- They went into the enforced break unbeaten in their last 12 league games, though the draw against Pompey was their third in four fixtures immediately prior to the season being halted.
- Joey Barton has no significant injury problems as the four-month break has given any players who were struggling the chance to recover.
- Wycombe were eighth when the league was ended prematurely due to the coronavirus pandemic but with the clubs deciding to settle the standings on a points-per-game basis they ended up in third place.
- The Chairboys were in patchy form prior to the enforced break with four wins and four draws from their last eight league matches before the league was halted.
- No fresh major injury problems have been reported but Gareth Ainsworth will be without Josh McCarthy as the on-loan defender returned to Millwall after his loan spell ended.
Fleetwood and Wycombe are back in competitive action after a lengthy break and now play over two legs for a place in the League One play-off final. Fleetwood were showing more consistency prior to the season being halted, but obviously any momentum has now been halted and they will also miss having home support in a game played in unfamiliar circumstances. Wycombe don’t travel well though, and have lost six of their last seven away games, so despite their home advantage being affected by the lack of atmosphere the home team are still predicted to take a narrow lead into the second leg. Recent games between these two teams have been very tight low-scoring encounters - each of their four league encounters over the last two seasons have contained two goals or less - and this match is predicted to follow suit.