When does MK Dons vs Ipswich kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is MK Dons vs Ipswich being played? Stadium mk
What are the expected weather conditions for MK Dons vs Ipswich? Clear, 12c
What TV channel is MK Dons vs Ipswich on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream MK Dons vs Ipswich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for MK Dons vs Ipswich?
MK Dons – https://www.mkdons.com/tickets/
Ipswich – https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between MK Dons & Ipswich? Ipswich 3-2 MK Dons
THE TEAM NEWS
- Back-to-back wins have moved Milton Keynes Dons up to 10th in the table and they have won three of their four league games at home this season.
- This is the first of five fixtures in the space of 15 days - including next week's big League Cup tie against Liverpool - so manager Paul Tisdale may be considering rotation.
- Top scorer Rhys Healey will be assessed after pulling out during the warm-up at Blackpool on Saturday while Jordon Moore-Taylor, Ben Reeves and Joe Mason remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Nicholls; Poole, Martin, Walsh; Williams, McGrandles, Houghton, Lewington; Kasumu; Nombe, Healey
Unavailable: Moore-Taylor (Injured), Reeves (Injured), Mason (Injured), Cargill (Injured)
Doubtful: Healey (Injured)
- Ipswich Town were held to a goalless draw by Doncaster Rovers on Saturday but the point moved them up to second in the table with a game in hand on leaders Coventry City.
- Emyr Huws should return to the squad having sat out Saturday's match but Danny Rowe is doubtful with an ear infection, while loanee Anthony Georgiou is hoping for his first start.
- Manager Paul Lambert remains without several long-term absentees but recent signing Will Keane did make his second debut for the club on Saturday and Toto Nsiala is close to returning.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Holy; Vincent-Young, Woolfenden, Chambers, Kenlock; Edwards, Skuse, Downes, Georgiou; Norwood, Jackson
Unavailable: Bishop (Injured), Nydam (Injured), Garbutt (Injured), Lankester (Injured), Sears (Injured), Cotter (Injured), Morris (Injured), Folami (Injured)
Doubtful: Nsiala (Injured), Huws (Illness), Rowe (Illness)
Six of MK Dons' seven league games this season have produced three or more goals, with Paul Tisdale's men conceding seven across their other two meetings with sides currently in the top six. Only two teams in League 1 have hit the net more times than Ipswich, so expect goals in this match.