When does MK Dons vs Bolton kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is MK Dons vs Bolton being played? Stadium mk
What TV channel is MK Dons vs Bolton on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream MK Dons vs Bolton in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for MK Dons vs Bolton?
MK Dons – https://www.mkdons.com/tickets/
Bolton – https://www.bwfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between MK Dons & Bolton? Bolton 1-0 MK Dons
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Nicholls; Brittain, Williams, Moore-Taylor, Lewington; Gilbey, Thompson, Houghton; Nombe, Morris, Healey
Unavailable: Mason (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Matthews; Emmanuel, Nsiala, Hobbs, Fleming; Hamilton, Lowe, L. Murphy, Politic; O’Grady; D. Murphy
Unavailable: Alnwick (Injured), Buckley (Injured), Zouma (Injured), Georgiou (Injured)
Doubtful: Darcy (Injured), Bryan (Injured), Edwards (Injured), Crawford (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Bolton Wanderers have lost 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 away League 1 matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bolton Wanderers' last 3 away League 1 matches.
- Bolton Wanderers have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away League 1 matches.
- Both teams have scored in Bolton Wanderers' last 3 away League 1 matches.
- Bolton Wanderers have been losing at both HT and FT in 6 of their last 7 away League 1 matches.
Bolton were victorious in the reverse fixture between these two sides but since then MK Dons have pulled clear of the relegation places, whilst Bolton are now surely resigned to their fate. The Dons are currently on a run of four league matches unbeaten and should win here to extend that run.