When does Lincoln vs Gillingham kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Lincoln vs Gillingham being played? Sincil Bank Stadium
What TV channel is Lincoln vs Gillingham on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Lincoln vs Gillingham in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Lincoln vs Gillingham?
Lincoln – https://www.weareimps.com/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Lincoln & Gillingham? Gillingham 1-0 Lincoln
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Vickers; Eardley, Bolger, Shackell, Edun; Anderson, Bridcutt, Bostwick, Grant; Hesketh; Hopper
Unavailable: Morrell (Suspended), Frecklington (Injured)
Doubtful: John-Jules (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Bonham; Fuller, Ehmer, Tucker, Ogilvie; O'Connor; Willock, Roberts; Hanlan; Graham, Akinde
Unavailable: Byrne (Injured)
Doubtful: O'Keefe (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Lincoln City have lost 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 League 1 matches.
- Both teams have scored in 3 of Lincoln City's last 4 League 1 matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Lincoln City's last 7 League 1 matches.
- Lincoln City have been drawing at HT and losing at FT in 3 of their last 4 League 1 matches.
- Lincoln City have conceded the first goal in 5 of their last 6 League 1 matches.
These two sides are at the opposite ends of the form scale with Lincoln having lost five of their last six league games, whilst Gillingham are unbeaten in 14 League 1 matches. The Gills may be away from home, but the momentum they have built up should at least see them avoid defeat in this one.