When does Fleetwood vs Wycombe kick off? Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Fleetwood vs Wycombe being played? Highbury Stadium
What is the weather forecast for Fleetwood vs Wycombe? Cloudy, 15c
What television channel is Fleetwood vs Wycombe on? Sky have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Fleetwood vs Wycombe? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Fleetwood vs Wycombe?
Fleetwood – https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? Wycombe 1-0 Fleetwood
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Cairns; Coyle, Souttar, Clarke, Andrew; Biggins, Coutts, Rossiter; Burns, Madden, Morris
Unavailable: Morgan (Injured), Southam-Hales (Injured)
Doubtful: Dempsey (Injured)
- Fleetwood Town, whose perfect start to the league campaign ended with a 3-2 defeat at Doncaster Rovers on Saturday, will be aiming for plenty of points over the coming weeks with three of their next four games at home.
- Goalkeeper Matt Gilks was included in the squad for the first time at Doncaster, with youngster Billy Crellin departing on loan, and Kyle Dempsey is also coming back from the injury he suffered in pre-season.
- Craig Morgan and Macauley Southam-Hales are also back in training as the injury list reduces, while striker Paddy Madden is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring for the second game in a row.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Allsopp; Grimmer, Stewart, Phillips, Jacobson; Bloomfield, Gape, Pattison; Smyth, Akinfenwa, Onyedinma
Unavailable: Thompson (Injured), Sido Jombarti (Injured)
Doubtful: El-Abd (Injured)
- Wycombe Wanderers have made a decent start to the season, taking seven points from three games, but they have won just one of their last 10 away league matches.
- Captain Adam El-Abd is doubtful after missing Saturday's win over MK Dons so loanee Giles Phillips is set to start again, while Curtis Thompson and Sido Jombati will be absent again.
- David Wheeler netted his first goal for the club on Saturday and should feature again, and manager Gareth Ainsworth must again choose between Alex Samuel and Adebayo Akinfenwa up front.
Two sides who have perhaps made better-than-expected starts to the season meet at Highbury, where home advantage could prove key. Fleetwood have lost just one of their last nine home league games and they welcome a Wycombe side who struggled on their travels all last season.