When does Doncaster vs Blackpool kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Doncaster vs Blackpool being played? The Keepmoat Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Doncaster vs Blackpool? Cloud, 12c
What TV channel is Doncaster vs Blackpool on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Doncaster vs Blackpool in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Doncaster vs Blackpool?
Doncaster – https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/tickets/
Blackpool – https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Doncaster & Blackpool? Blackpool 1-1 Doncaster
THE TEAM NEWS
- Doncaster Rovers' four-match winning run in all competitions ended with a 0-0 draw at Ipswich Town on Saturday but their performance was worthy of three points.
- Kazaiah Sterling should be available after missing the trip to Ipswich with a dead leg, which saw fellow loanee Niall Ennis recalled up front.
- Joe Wright is back in full training and could be available for the first time this season but fellow centre-back Alex Baptiste will definitely miss out against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lawlor; Halliday, Anderson, John, James; Whiteman, Sheaf; Blair, Coppinger, Taylor; Sterling
Unavailable: Baptiste (Injured)
Doubtful: Sterling (Injured), Wright (Injured)
- After starting the season with three straight wins, Blackpool have now gone five league games without victory and travel to Yorkshire off the back of successive defeats.
- Ben Heneghan was preferred to Ollie Turton in defence against MK Dons on Saturday in his first league start of the season and should keep his place after a good performance, but manager Simon Grayson has warned his players to expect changes.
- Centre-back Rocky Bushiri is a doubt after missing Saturday's game and striker Nathan Delfouneso has been ruled out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Alnwick; Edwards, Bushiri, Heneghan; Feeney, Spearing, Thompson, Husband; Kaikai; Gnanduillet, Hardie
Unavailable: Howard (Injured), Delfouneso (Injured)
Doubtful: Bushiri (Injured)
Current form points to a home win in this encounter. Doncaster are unbeaten in the league this season and have won three of their four games at the Keepmoat, but they have not managed to keep a clean sheet on home turf so consider the match result and both teams to score market here.