When does Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham being played? Memorial Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham? Clear, 14c
What TV channel is Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham?
Bristol Rovers – https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bristol Rovers & Gillingham? Gillingham 0-1 Bristol Rovers
THE TEAM NEWS
- After four games without a win in all competitions, Bristol Rovers moved back up to 12th in the table with a 1-0 victory at Lincoln City on Saturday.
- Manager Graham Coughlan made two changes to his line-up at the weekend, with Mark Little preferred to Josh Hare at right wing-back and Ed Upson returning from injury.
- Liam Sercombe was back in the squad against Lincoln after injury while top scorer Jonson Clarke-Harris netted his third goal in two games and his fifth of the season.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Jaakkola; Davies, Craig, Kilgour; Little, Upson, Ogogo, O. Clarke, Leahy; Nichols, Clarke-Harris
Unavailable: Holmes-Dennis (Injured), Matthews (Injured)
- Two goals from Bournemouth loanee Mikael Ndjoli earned Gillingham a 2-0 win at home to high-flying Wycombe Wanderers on Saturday.
- Ndjoli was recalled to the starting line-up along with fellow winger Mark Marshall as manager Steve Evans switched to a 4-3-3 formation, but he has hinted he will make changes here.
- Several first-team players were hit by a sickness bug before the weekend with Regan Charles-Cook missing out and top scorer Alex Jakubiak only named on the bench, and Evans cancelled training on Sunday to allow them to recover.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Bonham; Fuller, Ehmer, Ogilvie, O'Connor; Jones, Byrne, O'Keefe; Marshall, Jakubiak, Ndjoli
Doubtful: Charles-Cook (Illness)
Both of these sides had good results at the weekend but home advantage could tip this match in Bristol Rovers' favour. The Gas are unbeaten at home in the league this season while Gillingham make the long midweek trip to Bristol without an away win this term.