When does Bolton vs Oxford kick off? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Bolton vs Oxford being played? University of Bolton Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Bolton vs Oxford? Cloud, 11c
What TV channel is Bolton vs Oxford on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bolton vs Oxford in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Bolton vs Oxford?
Bolton – https://www.bwfc.co.uk/tickets/
Oxford – https://www.oufc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bolton & Oxford? Oxford 2-4 Bolton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Despite new owners, a new manager and a raft of new players, there was no improvement for Bolton Wanderers on Saturday as they were thrashed 6-1 at Rotherham United.
- Five of the club's deadline day signings went straight into the side at Rotherham but Joe Bunney, Will Buckley, Chris O'Grady and Daryl Murphy all missed out due to injury.
- The absence of strikers O'Grady and Murphy meant that midfielder Ali Crawford started up front, and boss Keith Hill is not confident that any of the injured players will return for his home debut.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Matthews; Emmanuel, Hobbs, Wright, Chicksen; Bridcutt; Politic, L. Murphy, Lowe, Verlinden; Crawford
Unavailable: Earl (Injured), Hall (Injured), Bunney (Injured), Edwards (Injured)
Doubtful: Buckley (Injured), O'Grady (Injured), D. Murphy (Injured), Brockenbank (Injured)
- Oxford United recorded their biggest win of the season at home to Tranmere Rovers on Saturday but they have not won on their travels since April.
- Winger Tariqe Fosu returned to the side against Tranmere after missing the previous game and was the star of the show, winning a penalty and setting up another goal.
- Centre-back Elliott Moore will be assessed after pulling out during the warm-up on Saturday, while James Henry and Rob Hall will be hoping to impress against their former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1):Eastwood; Cadden, Dickie, Mousinho, Ruffles; Alex Gorrin, Brannagan; Henry, Woodburn, Fosu; Taylor
Unavailable: Napa (Injured), Hanson (Injured)
Doubtful: Moore (Injured)
These two produced a six-goal thriller when they met in March and going by Bolton's defensive record this season, Tuesday's encounter could be another high-scoring one. The Trotters have leaked 23 goals in just six league matches and are one of only two sides who have conceded more than Oxford.