When does AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool being played? Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium
What TV channel is AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool?
AFC Wimbledon – https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/tickets/
Blackpool – https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between AFC Wimbledon & Blackpool? Blackpool 2-0 AFC Wimbledon
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Day; McLoughlin, O'Neill, Thomas, Sorensen, Guinness-Walker; Pinnock, Sanders, Reilly, Rudoni; Pigott
Unavailable: Ashley (Injured), Nightingale (Injured), Folivi (Injured), Kalambayi (Injured), Wordsworth (Injured)
Doubtful: Reilly (Injured)
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Maxwell; Feeney, Moore, Turton, Husband, MacDonald; Spearing, Dewsbury-Hall, Ronan; Madine, Gnanduillet
Unavailable: Heneghan (Suspended), Alnwick (Injured), Kaikai (Injured)
Doubtful: Edwards (Injured), Madine (Injured), Gnanduillet (Injured), Spearing (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Blackpool have lost 8 and drawn 1 of their last 10 League 1 matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Blackpool's last 7 League 1 matches.
- Both teams have scored in 7 of Blackpool's last 8 away League 1 matches.
- Blackpool have conceded at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 away League 1 matches.
- Blackpool have lost 4 of their last 5 away League 1 matches by a scoreline of 2-1.
AFC Wimbledon are looking for a positive result to aid their battle against relegation and host a Blackpool side who have lost eight of their last ten League 1 matches. With the Seasiders low on confidence and still without a permanent manager, Wimbledon could pick up a point here.