When does Accrington Stanley vs Rotherham kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Accrington Stanley vs Rotherham being played? Wham Stadium
What TV channel is Accrington Stanley vs Rotherham on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to League 1 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Accrington Stanley vs Rotherham in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Accrington Stanley vs Rotherham?
Accrington Stanley – https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Accrington Stanley & Rotherham? Rotherham 1-0 Accrington Stanley
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Bursik; Johnson, Sykes, Hughes, Maguire; Finley, Conneely; Clark, Grant, Charles; Bishop
Unavailable: Baker-Richardson (Injured), Francis-Angol (Injured), McConville (Injured), Wilson Carvalho (Injured), Evtimov (Injured)
Doubtful: Diallo (Injured), Opoku (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Iversen; Thompson, Ihiekwe, Wood, Mattock; Ogbene, Crooks, Barlaser, Adelakun; Vassell, Smith
Unavailable: Jones (Injured), Robertson (Injured)
Doubtful: Clarke (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Accrington Stanley have won their last 3 League 1 matches.
- Rotherham United have won 8 and drawn 1 of their last 10 League 1 matches.
- Both teams have scored in 6 of Rotherham United's last 7 away League 1 matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Rotherham United's last 12 League 1 matches.
- Accrington Stanley have conceded at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 home League 1 matches.
Accrington host league leaders Rotherham after the Millers were held at home to AFC Wimbledon last weekend. They now top the table ahead of Coventry by virtue of goal difference only, so with the pressure on them to remain at the summit of League 1 they should bounce back with victory here.