When does West Brom vs Birmingham kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is West Brom vs Birmingham being played? The Hawthorns, West Bromwich
Where can I get tickets for West Brom vs Birmingham? No tickets are available as this match will be played behind closed doors
What TV channel is West Brom vs Birmingham on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream West Brom vs Birmingham in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Brom will restart their Championship season with two goals. The first, to maintain their automatic promotion spot and secure a return to the Premier League, the second to overhaul the one-point gap between themselves and table-toppers Leeds to win the league outright.
- The Baggies returned to action in two 60-minute behind closed doors friendlies against Man Utd at Old Trafford, winning one game 1-2 and losing the other 3-1.
- The only injury for West Brom is that of defender Nathan Ferguson, with manager Slaven Bilic otherwise having a full squad to choose from.
- Birmingham lie in 16th place, eight points clear of the bottom three and victory in this game will go a long way towards them guaranteeing their safety.
- The Blues haven’t won in their last five Championship matches so the temporary suspension of the campaign may have come at an ideal time for them to reset themselves.
- Head coach Pep Clotet has announced that he will be leaving the club come the end of the season with the search for his replacement now well underway.
West Brom will be ready to hit the ground running come the weekend with so much at stake for the Baggies. With the league title on the line, they know that no slips can be afforded and they should have no problems brushing aside Birmingham, who have little to play for being stuck in mid-table with a head coach on his way out.