When does Swansea vs Hull kick off? Saturday 3rd August, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Swansea vs Hull being played? Liberty Stadium
What is the weather forecast for Swansea vs Hull? Cloudy, 21c
What television channel is Swansea vs Hull on? Sky have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Swansea vs Hull? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Swansea vs Hull?
What was the score when the teams last met? Swansea 2-2 Hull
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mulder; Roberts, Van der Hoorn, Rodon, Bidwell; Grimes, Fulton; Dyer, Celina, Routledge; Borja Baston
Doubtful: Routledge (Injured), Byers (Injured)
- It has been a difficult summer for Swansea City fans after the long-feared departure of youngster Dan James was compounded by the loss of their manager Graham Potter to Brighton & Hove Albion. Furthermore, star striker Oliver McBurnie has been poached by Sheffield United with less than a week to go before the new season.
- The Swans have appointed former England Under-17 manager Steve Cooper, who won the Under-17 World Cup in 2017, in hope he will work wonders with their young squad.
- Swansea City will have to rebuild but showed a lot of promise in patches last season of a team with good potential, however they must win more games on the road as only six of their 18 victories came away from The Liberty Stadium.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Long; Lichaj, Burke, De Wijs, Kingsley; Henriksen, Stewart; Bowen, Grosicki, Jon Toral; Campbell
Unavailable: McDonald (Injured)
Doubtful: Eaves (Injured), McCann (Injured)
- Hull City will start the new season under new management as former Doncaster Rovers boss Grant McCann takes charge following Nigel Adkins’ exit.
- The Tigers have had a lacklustre transfer window with the standout signing of Tom Eaves from Gillingham something of a risk at this level, but the forward was joint-second highest top-scorer in League 1 last season.
- While the window isn’t over yet it looks as if the best piece of business made by Hull could be keeping hold of young star Jarrod Bowen, who played in every Championship game last season and scored 22 goals.
Swansea could be in trouble this year after having their talented head coach Graham Potter, young prodigy Dan James and last season's top-scorer Oli McBurnie poached by Premier League clubs. However, their excellent home form from last season can roll over to this new campaign against a Hull side that did not travel well last term.
BETTING TIP: (Swansea to win) Match result