When does Swansea vs Huddersfield kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Swansea vs Huddersfield being played? Liberty Stadium
What TV channel is Swansea vs Huddersfield on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Swansea vs Huddersfield in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Swansea vs Huddersfield?
Huddersfield – https://www.eticketing.co.uk/huddersfieldtown/
What was the score in the last meeting between Swansea & Huddersfield? Huddersfield 1-1 Swansea
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Woodman; Naughton, Wilmot, Rodon, Bidwell; Fulton, Grimes; Routledge, Gallagher, Celina; Ayew
Unavailable: Van der Hoorn (Injured), Byers (Injured), Cullen (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lossl; Simpson, Stearman, Schindler, Toffolo; King, Hogg; Kachunga, O'Brien, Bacuna; Campbell
Unavailable: Elphick (Injured), Grabara (Out of favour), Bockhorn (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Quaner (Injured), Ahearne-Grant (Injured), Pritchard (Injured), Daly (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Swansea City have lost just 1 of their last 7 home Championship matches.
- Huddersfield Town have won just 1 of their last 6 away Championship matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Huddersfield Town's last 4 away Championship matches.
- Both teams have scored in 7 of Huddersfield Town's last 9 away Championship matches.
- Huddersfield Town have conceded the first goal in 5 of their last 6 away Championship matches.
Swansea are without victory in their last four Championship matches, drawing three of them, whilst Huddersfield are winless in their last two and need a positive result to keep themselves clear of the bottom three. Both sides look short on confidence and as such a draw appears likely.