When does Preston vs Hull kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Preston vs Hull being played? Deepdale Stadium
What TV channel is Preston vs Hull on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Preston vs Hull in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Preston vs Hull?
Preston – https://www.pnefc.net/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Preston & Hull? Hull 4-0 Preston
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Rudd; Clarke, Bauer, Davies, Hughes; Pearson, Browne; Barkhuizen, Johnson, Sinclair; Nugent
Unavailable: Moult (Injured), Bodin (Injured), Bayliss (Injured)
Doubtful: Fisher (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Long; McKenzie, Pennington, Tafazolli, Elder; Batty, Leonardo Lopes; Wilks, Maddison, Irvine; Magennis
Unavailable: McDonald (Illness), Scott (Injured), Bowler (Injured), Kane (Injured), Lichaj (Injured)
Doubtful: De Wijs (Injured), Jon Toral (Injured), Burke (Injured), Samuelsen (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Hull City have lost 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 Championship matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Hull City's last 5 Championship matches.
- Both teams have scored in 4 of Hull City's last 5 Championship matches.
- Hull City have conceded at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 Championship matches.
- Hull City have conceded the first goal in 6 of their last 7 Championship matches.
Preston remain in the play-offs by virtue of goal difference despite losing at home to Millwall last weekend. Back at Deepdale against a Hull City side without a win in seven Championship matches, Preston should get back to winning ways in front of their own fans.