2019-20 Championship Play-Off Final – Brentford vs Fulham Preview & Prediction
When does Brentford vs Fulham kick off? Tuesday 4th August, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Brentford vs Fulham being played? Wembley Stadium
Where can I get tickets for Brentford vs Fulham? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Brentford vs Fulham on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Brentford vs Fulham in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bees are likely to be unchanged from their play-off semi-final second leg victory over Swansea.
- Left-back Rico Henry is available for the final following a successful appeal against his sending off in the semi-final first leg.
- Head coach Thomas Frank will have a full squad to choose from ahead of the match.
- Fulham are sweating over the fitness of this season’s Championship top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic, who missed their play-off semi-final success over Cardiff with a hamstring injury.
- Attacking midfielder Neeskens Kebano is also doubtful for the final with a hamstring injury of his own.
- Should Kebano fail to be passed fit, Aboubakar Kamara is likely to replace him in the starting line-up.
A London derby at Wembley will determine the third side to win promotion to the Premier League next season. The question marks surrounding the fitness of both Mitrovic and Kebano will see Brentford enter the contest as favourites. However, Fulham boast a number of players who were part of the side that won the play-off final back in 2018 and against a Brentford side which that lacks big-match experience, such know-how could prove vital. This will be a close encounter with both teams expected to find the net, but the experience of Fulham should narrowly win out over the Bees.