When does Middlesbrough vs Swansea kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Middlesbrough vs Swansea being played? Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough
Where can I get tickets for Middlesbrough vs Swansea? No tickets are available as this match will be played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Middlesbrough vs Swansea on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Middlesbrough vs Swansea in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- Middlesbrough are another side fighting for their lives to avoid relegation as they sit 19th in the SkyBet Championship, just two points outside the drop zone.
- Defender Daniel Ayala will miss this weekend’s game and won’t play again for Boro as he is out of contract and plans to move on come the end of June.
- Manager Jonathan Woodgate will be boosted by the fact that the other six of his seven out-of-contract players have indicated their wish to play and all will be in the squad for this match.
- Swansea are still right in the SkyBet Championship play-off mix and sit in 11th place, just three points behind sixth-placed Preston.
- Manager Steve Cooper can call upon all six of his loan players such as Rhian Brewster and Conor Gallagher, not just for this weekend but for the remainder of the campaign.
- Midfielder George Byers may also be available for the weekend after looking set to be ruled out for the season back in February when he suffered an ankle injury.
Two sides both needing victory for very different reasons clash at the Riverside Stadium this weekend. This may lead to Middlesbrough and Swansea cancelling each out with neither side able to afford defeat, and a stalemate could be in prospect in what looks to be a tight contest.