2019-20 Championship – Fulham vs Brentford Preview & Prediction
When does Fulham vs Brentford kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Fulham vs Brentford being played? Craven Cottage
Where can I get tickets for Fulham vs Brentford? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Fulham vs Brentford on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fulham vs Brenford in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fulham sit third in the SkyBet Championship table, six points away from second placed West Brom going into the resumption of fixtures.
- They were unbeaten in their last four Championship matches before the season was suspended, including winning their last two games at Craven Cottage.
- Manager Scott Parker has not revealed any injury worries ahead of the match, with the break allowing him to recoup many of his injuried players.
- Brentford are rooted in the SkyBet Championship playoffs in fourth place, just four points behind Fulham.
- They picked up a 2-3 win over Arsenal in a behind closed doors friendly at the Emirates Stadium leading up to this fixture.
- Midfielder Sergi Canos is a doubt for this match, as he looks to make his comeback from a serious injury, however Pontus Jansson should be fit to play.
The SkyBet Championship season returns to action with a London derby as third takes on fourth at Craven Cottage. Realistically, Fulham look like the only side who can stop the two automatic promotion places from going to Leeds and West Brom. They cannot afford to slip up in their first fixture back, but with home advantage and all their players seemingly back available, the Whites should pick up a narrow win over their local rivals.