When does Charlton vs Luton kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Charlton vs Luton being played? The Valley
What TV channel is Charlton vs Luton on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Charlton vs Luton in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Charlton vs Luton?
Charlton – https://booking.cafc.co.uk/
What was the score in the last meeting between Charlton & Luton? Luton 2-1 Charlton
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Phillips; Matthews, Lockyer, Pearce, Sarr, Purrington; Davis, Cullen, Oztumer; Taylor, Green
Unavailable: Page (Injured), Lapslie (Injured), Williams (Injured), Field (Injured)
Doubtful: Solly (Injured), Pratley (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Sluga; Pearson, Carter-Vickers, Bradley, Potts; Cranie; Ruddock-Mpanzu, Tunnicliffe; Berry; LuaLua, Collins
Unavailable: Galloway (Injured), O'Kane (Injured)
Doubtful: Cornick (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Luton Town have lost 11 of their last 12 away Championship matches.
- Luton Town have conceded at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 12 away Championship matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Luton Town's last 11 away Championship matches.
- Both teams have scored in 4 of Charlton Athletic's last 6 home Championship matches.
- Luton Town have scored the first goal in 3 of their last 4 away Championship matches.
Charlton host Luton off the back of defeat to Blackburn last weekend. The visitors have won their last two league matches by a single goal and have clearly recognised the need to tighten up the defence if they wish to gain positive results. This suggests another low scoring affair could occur here.