2019-20 Championship – Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday Preview & Prediction
When does Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday being played? St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium
What TV channel is Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Birmingham vs Sheffield Wednesday?
Birmingham – https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bcfc/Events/Index
Sheffield Wednesday – https://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Birmingham & Sheffield Wednesday? Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Birmingham
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Camp; Colin, Roberts, Clarke-Salter, Pedersen; Bela, G. Gardner, Sunjic, Bellingham; Crowley; Jutkiewicz
Unavailable: Grounds (Injured), Mrabti (Injured), McEachran (Injured), Maghoma (Injured)
Doubtful: Hogan (Injured)
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Dawson; Lees, Iorfa, Borner, Palmer; Pelupessy, Bannan; Murphy, Forestieri, Harris; Nuhiu
Unavailable: Urhoghide (Suspended), Westwood (Out of favour), Luongo (Injured), Hutchinson (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Fletcher (Injured), Reach (Injured), Fox (Injured), Odubajo (Injured), Winnall (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Birmingham City have won 3 and drawn 1 of their last 4 Championship matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Birmingham City's last 6 home Championship matches.
- Both teams have scored in 9 of Birmingham City's last 10 Championship matches.
- Birmingham City have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 6 home Championship matches.
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored the first goal in 6 of their last 8 away Championship matches.
This is a battle between two sides in polar opposite form. Birmingham City have now gone seven Championship matches unbeaten, whilst Sheffield Wed are winless in six league games. It is hard to see anything other than a Birmingham win here with the Blues full of confidence following recent results.