When does Barnsley vs Middlesbrough kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Barnsley vs Middlesbrough being played? Oakwell Stadium
What TV channel is Barnsley vs Middlesbrough on in the UK? Sky Sports have the rights to Championship matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Barnsley vs Middlesbrough in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Barnsley vs Middlesbrough?
Barnsley – https://www.eticketing.co.uk/barnsleyfc
Middlesbrough – https://tickets.mfc.co.uk/
What was the score in the last meeting between Barnsley & Middlesbrough? Middlesbrough 1-0 Barnsley
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Collins; Ludewig, Sollbauer, Halme, J. Williams; Mowatt; Thomas, Bahre; Woodrow; Brown, Chaplin
Unavailable: Bambo Diaby (Suspended), Dani Pinillos (Injured), Thiam (Injured), Sahin-Radlinger (Injured), Styles (Injured)
Doubtful: Ritzmaier (Injured)
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pears; Howson, Moukoudi, Friend; Spence, McNair, Saville, Wing, Coulson; Fletcher, Assombalonga
Unavailable: Dijksteel (Injured), Ayala (Injured), Roberts (Injured), Fry (Injured)
THE KEY STATS
- Barnsley have won just 1 of their last 6 Championship matches.
- Middlesbrough have failed to win any of their last 7 Championship matches.
- Both teams have scored in 11 of Barnsley's last 13 home Championship matches.
- Middlesbrough have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 away Championship matches.
- Middlesbrough have conceded the first goal in their last 6 Championship matches.
Barnsley gave themselves fresh hopes of survival after victory at Fulham last weekend. The win will have given the Tykes a huge boost in confidence and with home advantage against a Middlesbrough side winless in seven Championship matches, they could make it two victories on the bounce here.