2019-20 Danish Superliga – SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg Preview & Prediction
When is SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg taking place? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg taking place? Sydbank Park
Where can I get tickets for SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream SonderjyskE vs Silkeborg? Bet365 members can stream Danish Superliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- SonderjyskE have lost three of their last four league matches and restarted their league campaign after the enforced break with a 1-0 defeat away from home against Brondby on Tuesday.
- They were competitive against Brondby without ever really threatening to take maximum points and a goal after 61 minutes settled the contest.
- It is worth bearing in mind that some of their focus may be on the upcoming cup semi-final encounter against Horsens which is being played this coming Wednesday
- Silkeborg remain at the bottom of the league table after losing 2-0 against Nordsjaelland in their first competitive match since March.
- A disappointing first half performance saw them trailing by two goals at the break and they never looked likely to back on level terms in the second half.
- They had closed the gap on the teams above them a little by picking up five points from their last three matches prior to the enforced break but following that defeat they are three points adrift and face a struggle to keep their place in the top flight.
Both of these teams will be competing in the Relegation Round for the rest of the season and every point is important as they aim to stay in the top division. Certainly Silkeborg can’t afford to let the gap with the teams above them grow and defeat in this match would be very damaging. The fact the SonderjyskE have a big cup match in midweek could help their cause but the home team are likely to make sure they avoid defeat. A low-scoring draw is the prediction.