When is Randers vs Hobro taking place? Monday 1st June, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Randers vs Hobro taking place? Cepheus Park Randers
Where can I get tickets for Randers vs Hobro? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Randers vs Hobro on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Randers vs Hobro? Bet365 members can stream Danish Superliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Randers have to quickly dust themselves down and recover from the blow of conceding a late equaliser against AGF last Thursday in their first game back after the enforced break.
- A goal from Simon Piesinger in the first half of that contest gave them the advantage and they had looked set to claim all three points when the game entered stoppage-time only for Mortensen to pop up and score for the home team.
- Although their hopes of claiming a place in the Championship Round aren’t completely over, they do need to rely on other teams slipping up.
- Hobro are very much involved in a battle against relegation as they resume their 2019-20 Danish Superliga campaign against Randers.
- They have won only two matches all season and have played 15 league matches since their last triumph which came last September against Copenhagen.
- Despite that poor run of form they have still been very competitive and have drawn 13 of their 24 league games this season, with five of those draws coming in their last seven matches.
Randers are in action for the second time since the league resumed and may have an advantage over Hobro who playing their first competitive match since March. Even without that possible advantage the home team would start as the favourites to win against a side who have only claimed maximum points on two occasions this season. It’s unlikely that it will be an easy victory for Randers as Hobro can be tough to break down but they should come out on top in a close contest.