When is AGF vs OB taking place? Monday 1st June, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is AGF vs OB taking place? Ceres Park & Arena
Where can I get tickets for AGF vs OB? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is AGF vs OB on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream AGF vs OB? Bet365 members can stream Danish Superliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- A vital equaliser in added-time secured a point for AGF against Randers on Thursday in their first game back after the enforced break and they are now virtually assured of a place in the Championship Round.
- A defeat in that match would have seen Randers close to within three points of AGF with two games remaining of the regular season and that looked the likely outcome going into the closing stages of the match only for Patrick Mortensen to rescue a point with a goal two minutes into stoppage-time.
- Australian midfielder Zach Duncan suffered a serious knee injury during the first half of the contest against Randers and is expected to be out of action for around ten months.
- A run of nine games without a league victory prior to the enforced break has denied OB a place in the Championship Round and they will now have to play in the Relegation Round after the regular season is completed.
- Their sense of frustration will be heightened after they took the lead in their last two matches against SonderjyskE and Silkeborg but then had to settle for a point on both occasions.
- They have played a couple of friendly matches prior to the resumption of the season but this is their first taste of competitive match action since March.
AGF may have some advantage from already having restarted their season whereas OB are featuring in their first competitive game since March. The home team will certainly have the edge in terms of motivation as they are in a strong position in the league table and are targeting a place in Europe. OB were not in good form prior to the break and that run is likely to go on a little while longer with AGF tipped to claim the three points from this contest.