When is SonderjyskE vs Horsens taking place? Wednesday 10th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is SonderjyskE vs Horsens taking place? Sydbank Park
Where can I get tickets for SonderjyskE vs Horsens? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is SonderjyskE vs Horsens on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream SonderjyskE vs Horsens? Bet365 members can stream Danish Superliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- SonderjyskE have had a disappointing league campaign but can put their battle against relegation to one side as they aim to reach the final of the Danish Cup.
- They come into this match having lost against Brondby and drawn against Silkeborg in their two competitive outings since the season resumed.
- Despite scoring the first goal of the game against Silkeborg they were then forced to come from behind to earn a point with Peter Christiansen scoring the equaliser with ten minutes remaining.
- Horsens missed out on a place in the Championship Round and as such are having to compete in the Relegation Round. Despite this, they have no realistic danger of being embroiled in a relegation battle so can fully focus on the cup.
- They have earned two notable wins since returning to competitive action having first defeated the table-toppers Midtjylland and then more recently Brondby.
- Horsens have lost each of their last two semi-final encounters in the Danish Cup and are aiming to reach the final for the first time since the 2011-12 season.
Both of these teams finished the regular season in the bottom half of the table and would have been considered unlikely finalists in this competition. Horsens have restarted well after the enforced break and will be full of confidence having defeated two of the top four teams in the division. SonderjyskE have enjoyed a good cup run but the absence of a home crowd will deny them the atmosphere that could have made some difference. Even with the home advantage factor it would have been tough, but certainly without it the signs are that Horsens are the team most likely to progress through to the final.