2019-20 Czech First League – Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav Preview & Prediction
When is Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav taking place? Doosan Aréna, Plzen
Where can I get tickets for Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Viktoria Plzen vs Mlada Boleslav? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Viktoria Plzen carried on from where they left off by defeating Sparta Praha 2-1 in their first game back following the enforced break in league action.
- A goal in the first half from Luka Kalvach set them on their way to victory and a second goal from Jean-David Beauguel early in the second half ultimately put the game out of Sparta’s reach.
- Plzen have now won each of their last five league outings and although they remain eight points adrift of the league leaders Slavia, they aren’t giving up the chase.
- Mlada Boleslav returned to competitive action for the first time since March with a narrow 1-0 home defeat against table toppers Slavia Praha on Tuesday.
- A goal midway through the first half proved to be the difference between the two teams and it was Slavia who looked the team most likely to score the next goal in the contest.
- Mlada Boleslav have slipped outside of the top six following that defeat and a big concern will be the fact that they have now failed to score in four of their last five league matches.
Viktoria Plzen will be aiming to make it six consecutive league wins with a victory against Mlada Boleslav in this match. The home team are a very strong outfit and if they take the lead it will be very hard for their opposition to get back on level terms. Mlada Boleslav have been struggling in the final third and their last match showed no sign of improvement. Plzen are predicted to claim a 2-0 win in this encounter.