When is Teplice vs Jablonec taking place? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Teplice vs Jablonec taking place? Na Stínadlech, Teplice
What television channel is Teplice vs Jablonec on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Teplice vs Jablonec? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Teplice vs Jablonec? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Teplice have won just two of their last 18 league matches and are set to compete in the Relegation Round when the regular season comes to a close.
- They were comfortably beaten 3-0 by Sparta Praha on Wednesday in their most recent outing with all three goals coming in the first half of the contest.
- A concerning stat is the fact they have conceded a goal within the opening 21 minutes in six of their last eight league matches and that is a big reason why they are struggling.
- Jablonec are in a strong position to take a place in the Championship Round but back-to-back defeats have left them with some work to do.
- They were leap-frogged in the table by Slovan Liberec after losing 1-0 to their top-six rivals on Tuesday in a tight-contest that was settled with a goal ten minutes from time.
- A run of four consecutive wins against Teplice will give them encouragement that they can take maximum points from this game, especially as they comprehensively won 4-1 in the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
Jablonec can go a step closer to confirming their spot in the Championship Round with a victory in this match against Teplice who are set for the Relegation Round. The away team have won their last four fixtures against Teplice and are tipped to increase that sequence to five in a row. It could be a scrappy match but the points are all that matter and Jablonec have the extra-quality to get over the line.