2019-20 Czech First League – Sparta Praha vs Teplice Preview & Prediction
When is Sparta Praha vs Teplice taking place? Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Sparta Praha vs Teplice taking place? Generali Arena, Praha
What television channel is Sparta Praha vs Teplice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sparta Praha vs Teplice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Sparta Praha vs Teplice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sparta Praha came from behind to record a 4-1 victory against Karvina on Sunday in their second match back after the enforced break due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- They went into the match against Karvina having failed to win in any of their previous five league outings and that run without a victory looked set to continue when they trailed 1-0 at the break.
- Whatever was said in the changing room seemed to have worked though as Sparta soon found the equaliser and went on to produce a strong second half performance that yielded three further goals.
- Teplice have only won two of their last 14 league matches and look to be set for a place in the Relegation Round when the regular season comes to an end.
- They returned after the enforced break with a 2-0 win against Slovan Liberec but since then they have been beaten 4-0 by Bohemians and most recently a late goal denied them a victory against Opava.
- Their away form is certainly not promising heading into this fixture as they have lost five and drawn one of their last six away games and have conceded at least three goals in each of those five defeats.
Sparta Praha secured a much-need win against Karvina in their last match and they look capable of strengthening their claims for a place in the Championship Round by picking up maximum points from this fixture too. Teplice’s defence away from home has been very porous and could be their downfall in this fixture with the home team predicted to win a game containing at least three goals.