2019-20 Czech First League – Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav Preview & Prediction
When is Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav taking place? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav taking place? Stadion u Nisy, Liberec
What television channel is Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slovan Liberec vs Mlada Boleslav? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slovan Liberec scored a late winning goal to defeat Jablonec 1-0 and they now enter this fixture against Mlada Boleslav having won seven of their last eight league outings.
- Tomas Malinsky’s 80th minute goal settled the very tight contest against Mlada Boleslav. It was the second game in a row that they have finished strongly to take maximum points having scored two very late goals to defeat Slovacko in their previous match.
- The gap between themselves and seventh place is now five points so they can pretty much seal their place in the Championship Round with a victory in this game.
- Mlada Boleslav have won only one of their last nine league matches and avoided a third consecutive defeat by coming from behind to draw against Zlin in their last game.
- The poor run of form has given them some concerns about having to compete in the Relegation Round. They do still have a buffer but aren’t quite safe in terms of points won just yet.
- Their recent record in this fixture is not encouraging as they have suffered six consecutive defeats and have only scored twice during that sequence of results.
Slovan Liberec have been picking up valuable wins as they aim to seal a place in the Championship Round and their quest should be strengthened with maximum points against a team who are struggling for form. The fact that Slovan Liberec has such a good recent record in this fixture can’t be ignored and they are predicted to add another victory to their winning streak against Mlada Boleslav in this encounter.