When is Slovacko vs Karvina taking place? Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Slovacko vs Karvina taking place? Mestský fotbalový stadion Miroslava Valenty, Uherské Hradište
What television channel is Slovacko vs Karvina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slovacko vs Karvina? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slovacko vs Karvina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slovacko have won only one of their last six league matches and most recently lost 3-1 to Slovan Liberec on Saturday in their second game back since returning from the enforced break.
- They had taken the lead against Slovan Liberec after 29 minutes through Toma Zajic but in the final moments of the first half the game was turned on it’s head when Mara equalised from the penalty spot and Michael Kadlec was shown a red card soon afterwards.
- Slovacko almost managed to hold on for a point despite these setbacks but two goals in quick-succession in the closing minutes left them deflated.
- Karvina saw their five-game unbeaten run come to an end with a 4-1 home defeat against Sparta Praha on Sunday in a match where they had led at half time.
- They had kept five consecutive clean sheets prior to the match against Sparta so when Ondej Lingr scored after 32 minutes they looked set for victory but Sparta produced a strong second half showing in scoring four goals without reply.
- Karvina must pick themselves up quickly after that disappointment as they still have relegation concerns despite their prior decent run of form.
Slovacko’s patchy run of form continued with a 3-1 defeat against Slovan Liberec at the weekend in a match where they had taken the lead, they still are very much in the hunt for a place in the Championship Group but need a confidence boosting win to set them on their way. Karvina will be smarting after losing their unbeaten run with a poor second half performance against Sparta and need a positive response of their own. The problem for Karvina is their lack of goals away from home – they have failed to score in their last seven games on the road and may succumb to a narrow defeat in a low-scoring encounter.