2019-20 Czech First League – Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905 Preview & Prediction
When is Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905 taking place? Wednesday 10th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905 taking place? Mestský fotbalový stadion Miroslava Valenty, Uherské Hradište
What television channel is Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905 on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slovacko’s 1-1 draw against second-from-bottom Opava on Sunday means that their hopes of a place in the Championship Round are out of their own hands and they need to rely on other teams slipping up if they are to secure a top six finish.
- The result against Opava could have been even worse as they had trailed 1-0 for a large part of the contest until Milan Petrzela salvaged a point with a 64th minute equaliser.
- Slovacko have now won only two of their last eight league matches and that patchy run of form looks to have ultimately cost them a place in the Championship Round.
- Bohemians saw their four-game winning run ended with a 1-0 defeat against Sparta Praha on Saturday and they now still have work to do to avoid having to compete in the Relegation Round.
- They would have been happy to pick up a point against Sparta having been second best for large parts of the contest but their resistance was finally broken with the winning goal six minutes from time.
- The defeat against Sparta won’t panic them too much after the run of form they were on and the coach is not likely to make many changes to the team for this game.
Recent fixtures between Slovacko and Bohemians have been close contests and this game is expected to follow suit. Each of their last three meetings have all ended in a draw and only one of their last ten encounters have contained more than two goals - which also suggests that this will be a low-scoring affair. They both have plenty to play for as they jostle for position in the table and at the end of a very competitive game it is likely that they will each take a share of the spoils.