When is Slavia Praha vs Zlin taking place? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Slavia Praha vs Zlin taking place? Sinobo Stadium, Praha
What television channel is Slavia Praha vs Zlin on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia Praha vs Zlin? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slavia Praha vs Zlin? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Table-toppers Slavia Praha have drawn their last two matches against Viktoria Plzen last weekend and more recently Banik Ostrava on Wednesday.
- Their 2-2 draw against Banik Ostrava had a dramatic action-packed ending with Slavia taking the lead in the fourth minute of stoppage time only to be denied a win with an equalising goal in the seventh additional minute and both teams were also reduced to ten men in the closing minutes of the contest.
- Slavia still have a lead of six points over Viktoria Plzen and are in a strong position to claim the title but they won’t want the gap to get any closer and risk a nervy end to the season.
- Zlin couldn’t build on their 1-0 victory against Pribram and were well beaten by second-placed Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday.
- Plzen’s quality shone through as they took a 2-0 lead at half-time and although Zlin were competitive in the second half they never looked likely to get back on level terms.
- Zlin have claimed wins against Slavia in each of the last two seasons and that will give them some hope that they can pull off a shock victory in this encounter.
Slavia Praha will be keen to return to winning ways after drawing their last two matches. They don’t have any need to panic after dropping those points though as their lead at the top of the table is still a significant one. Zlin have only managed to score three times in five matches since the league resumed and it is unlikely that they will have enough quality in attack to trouble the league leaders. A home win by a margin of two goals is the prediction.