2019-20 Czech First League – Slavia Praha vs Jablonec Preview & Prediction
When is Slavia Praha vs Jablonec taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Slavia Praha vs Jablonec taking place? Sinobo Stadium, Praha
Where can I get tickets for Slavia Praha vs Jablonec? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Slavia Praha vs Jablonec on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia Praha vs Jablonec? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slavia Praha maintained their eight-point advantage at the top of the table with a narrow 1-0 victory against Mlada Boleslav in their first competitive match since March.
- Only one win in four matches before the league was disrupted suggested their motivation levels were dipping but they cast aside some of those doubts with the victory.
- A forced change to the team is likely to be needed as striker Ibrahim Traore had to leave the field during the first half of the contest against Mlada Boleslav.
- Third-placed Jablonec strengthened their position in the table with a 1-0 win against Zlin in their return to league action on Tuesday.
- A goal after 31 minutes from Libor Holik proved decisive against Zlin but they were hanging onto the lead for the majority of the second half with ten men after Dominik Plechaty was sent off and he will have to sit this one out.
- Jablonec have been very difficult to beat on their travels this season and they come into this match unbeaten in their last eight away games in the Czech First League.
Slavia Praha will face a tough test from third-placed Jablonec in this match. The home team have established a strong lead in the league table but they are not unstoppable and will have to perform well to overcome an outfit who will be tough to break down. Slavia will miss the support of their own fans in an empty stadium and the lack of atmosphere could be a factor as they have to settle for a point in a low-scoring encounter.