2019-20 Czech First League – Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava Preview & Prediction
When is Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava taking place? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava taking place? Andruv stadion, Olomouc
What television channel is Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Sigma Olomouc vs Banik Ostrava? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sigma Olomouc have picked up just two points from their last five league matches and unless their form picks up quickly they are likely to be playing in the Relegation Round.
- They come into this match against Banik Ostrava on the back of a 2-0 defeat against Ceske Budejovice who had lost four consecutive games prior to the encounter.
- The fact that Sigma Olomouc have not scored more than one goal in any of their last six home games makes the first goal in this game all the more crucial.
- Banik Ostrava have failed to win in their last four league games and have restarted their campaign after the enforced break with two draws and a defeat.
- Their most recent outing on Wednesday culminated in a 2-0 defeat against second-placed Viktoria Plzen with a goal in each half proving to be the difference between the two teams.
- Banik Ostrava start this round of fixtures one point outside of the top six and with matches against the league leaders Slavia Praha and third-placed Slovan Liberec to follow this game their hopes of a place in the Championship Round are very much in the balance.
Both of these teams will be concerned with their patchy form leading into this contest and although this game represents a good chance for one of them to try and pick up some momentum before the end of the regular season. The reality is that neither appear to be playing well enough to take the initiative and claim a victory. The last two contests between Sigma Olomouc and Banik Ostrava have been drawn and this one is predicted to follow suit.